Turmeric Papaya Pumpkin Artisan Soap
**Please allow up to 3-5 days for processing!!**
These handmade artisan soap bars were created using the cold process method. With any products that will be applied to the skin, please ensure that you are researching the ingredients to avoid any irritations or allergies. The oils that were used for this soap included:
- Turmeric and Turmeric Essential Oil - Turmeric contains the antioxidant curcumin, which is also anti-inflammatory and can lighten pigmentation. Fight eczema and Psoriasis. Reduce Acne Scarring and Brightening Dark Circles.
- Lemon Essential Oil- Lemon Essential Oil- Kills bacteria. Antioxidants with Vitamin C. Gently exfoliates. Natural lightener.
- Papaya Extracts and Papaya Seed Oil- Fights Anti-Aging. Rejuvenates, Exfoliates, and Hydrate skin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil- Increase Firmness, Rich in Antioxidants, Moisturizes Skin, and Soothes Skin.
- Shea Butter- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidants (strong levels of Vitamin A and E). Antibacterial and Moisturizing. Anti-fungal and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scarring.
- Coconut Oil - Retains moisture. Aids with Psoriasis and Eczema. Helps kill bacteria that causes acne. Assists with acne scarring. Provides antioxidants.
- Sunflower Oil- Rich in Antioxidants, Helps to Unclog Pores, Hydrates.
- Palm Oil- Anti-aging. Cleaning and Moisturizing. Hydrates dry skin.
- Olive Oil- Moisturizing and full of Antioxidants. Helps fade scars and stretch marks.
- Castor Oil - Fights Acne. Moisturizes and provides a more solid bar.
Those oils are then combined with a lye solution (sodium hydroxide and water) and cure for a minimum of 4 weeks. These soap bars are normally between 5oz - 7oz.