Avocado Aloe Artisan Soap
**Please allow up to 3-5 days for processing!!**
These handmade artisan soap bars were created using the cold process method. With any products that will be applied to the skin, please ensure that you are researching the ingredients to avoid any irritations or allergies. **THIS PRODUCT WILL TURN A LIGHT BROWNISH COLOR WHILE CURING DUE TO THE SAPONIFICATION PROCESS**!! The oils that were used for this soap included:
- Aloe Vera Juice/ Aloe Vera Extract- Treats burns, acne, and scars. Moisturize and soothes skin.
- Avocado Oil- Moisturizes and heals your skin. Helps with eczema and psoriasis. Reduces wrinkles and signs of aging.
- Castor Oil - Fights Acne. Moisturizes and provides a more solid bar.
- Coconut Oil - Retains moisture. Aids with Psoriasis and Eczema. Helps kill bacteria that causes acne. Assists with acne scarring. Provides antioxidants.
- Cocoa Butter – Moisturizes skin. Helps stretch marks. Smooths skin.
- Palm Oil- Anti-aging. Cleaning and Moisturizing. Hydrates dry skin.
- Olive Oil- Moisturizing and full of Antioxidants. Helps fade scars and stretch marks.
- Hemp Oil- Treats many skin conditions like Acne, Eczema, and Psoriasis. Reducing inflammation. Moisturizes and non-clogging. Boosts Oxygenation of the skin.
- Neem Oil- Anti-aging. Treats many skin conditions like Acne, Eczema, and Psoriasis.
- Lemongrass- Beautiful scent. Works against fungal infections. Antiseptic and Astringent Properties.
Those oils are then combined with a lye solution (sodium hydroxide and water) and cure for a minimum of 4 weeks. These soap bars are normally between 5oz - 7oz